- Arrive to each lesson on time, be well-prepared, and have all necessary materials. If you arrive ten minutes late, your lesson is ten minutes shorter. You reserve the time slot, not the number of minutes.
- Practice - In order to progress satisfactorily, daily quality practiceis necessary and required.
- Participate in studio activities. There are several performance opportunities throughout the year. All youth students are expected to perform at two or more of these events.
- World of Music Piano Studio holds two recitals a year. Out of courtesy to other performers plan to stay for the entire recital. This teaches students to respect the efforts of all performers and broadens their knowledge of repertoire. Recitals usually do not exceed one hour in duration.
- Students are encouraged to take part in various St.Louis music events, such as Sonata- Sonatina Festival or District Audition. In addition, performance classes are held on a need basis. These are performance sessions for students to run through recently prepared repertoire.
Adult students are not required but
may choose to participate in any of the activities the youth students are offered.